Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Old Music That's New To Me!

I am NOT the music buff I used to be! I was the one my friend's called to get the latest scoop on the newest, hottest, independent artist. And, well, that just doesn't happen anymore lol. So now I play catch up!

This past weekend I was looking at Pharrell's Instagram page. Pharrell to me is like a female version of Solange, one of my favorite artists for her eclectic style. (Or, perhaps Solange is the male version of Pharrell). They both push the line and create wonderful creations outside of music. Anywho, I happily came across this:



In turn, I discovered his latest single, affectionately called Happy, from the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack. A movie I have yet to see which is why I had not yet discovered the song nor the video. I've been replaying it over and over because it makes me, well, happy (pun intended)! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment