Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12 Days of Gifts: For Anyone


Universal gifts for your brother, sister, grandmother, wife, husband...you get the point! Below are gifts anyone would love!


1. Touchscreen Gloves. $30.



Another find from a new favorite, www.photojojo.com, this gift is perfect for anyone with a smartphone trying to navigate during the cold winter months.

2. Gift Cards. $Prices varies; your choice!


Ah yes, the infamous gift card. While some think its impersonal (and it probably is if you get this gift for everyone), but you still need to add a personal touch. Don't gift a gift card from your favorite store, try their favorite store! Or, think about someone's interests and hobbies and introduce them to a new retailer. Gas cards also make a great gift.

3. Phone Case/Wallet. $24.99

Kensington® Portafolio Duo™ Wallet for iPhone® 5 / 5s (Item # K3961)
Am I the only woman who hates carrying a purse? A purse weighs me down, especially when I have lots of errands to run or if I know I'll be collecting additional bags along the way (i.e., shopping). I like to carry my phone, money and debit card only. This allows me to do just that! It's handy for guys too because it fits in pockets just like a wallet would. I love gifts that are trendy and functional. This design is so perfect I wish I thought of it first!

12 Days Re-cap:

Day 1 - Gifts for the Photo-Crazy Friend
Day 2 - Gifts for the Music Lover
Day 3 - Gifts for the Busy Bee
Day 4 - Gifts for the Writer
Day 5 - Gifts for the Culturally Conscious 

Day 6 - Gifts for the Cook
Day 7 - Gifts for the Fashion Forward
Day 8 - Gifts for the Kids




No comments:

Post a Comment