Friday, November 29, 2013

12 Days of Gifts: The Holiday Series

Yup, it's that time again! Black Friday has begun and the holiday shopping season is officially upon us! Personally, I love the holiday season. Maybe it's because I love to give (it's one of my Love Languages) or am thankful for all things given to me, but I love the holiday season. Time with great company, traditional celebrations for cultural or religion, amazing food and the warm feeling of love and warmth doesn't get any better. 

For the next 12 days, I'll share three (3) gifts for your favorite (or, not-so favorite) type of person. What's better is all the gifts shared on the blog will be $50 or under! While I love to give, I don't believe you have to spend a ton of money to let someone know you care. Up first is the photo-fun friend. 

Whether it's your Instagram-crazy friend or your serious photographer friend, the gifts below are sure to be getting rave reviews. Enjoy!

*****************************************************************************

1. Stickygram. $14.99-$44.99

*New* 'Edge to Edge' Phone Case Designs! Get the lowdown on the blog at stickygram.com :)


This one of my personal favorites that I have yet to purchase. Stickygram allows users to make magnets, phone covers and iPad covers with their choice of Instagram photos. We all have that one friend who has the best Instagram photos--even if you don't admit it to her ;-) Allow her to take her favorite photos wherever she goes. Either get creative on how to access your friend's Instagram...or purchase a gift card for their convenience and creativity.

2. Canon Camera Lens Mug. $24-$30. (Comes in black and white)



How cute is this?! Perfect for your photographer friend, this mug will ensure their creative craft is always hand-y (see what I did there?).

3. iPhone Boom Mic. $40.




This gift is a steal at $40 (again, one I may purchase for myself). Another great buy from www.photojojo.com, iPhone users can get that professional audio sound without breaking the bank.

***SPLURGE ALERT***

Instant Polaroid Camera. $249.99


Remember the 1988 Polaroid cameras that took those horrible pictures of you when you were three in a fluffy white Easter dress with fluffy white socks and white patent later shoes? No? Me either. Still, create new nostalgic memories for your family with the up to date version. 14 mega pixels and the ability to store and edit the photos. 

*******************************************************************************

Check back in tomorrow for gifts for the music lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment